☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 1/2 cup sifted flour
·2 tbs. sugar
·1/2 tsp. salt
·2 tsps baking powder
·1/2 cup milk
·2 apples washed, cored, and quartered or 2 ripe bananas, peeled and quartered, or 1/2 cup blueberries, washed, or 1/2 cup pineapple.
How to Make Aunt Debbie's Fritters
- Put into mixing bowl the flour, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Into another mixing bowl combine milk, eggs, and your choice of fruit. Mix together until fruit is mixed as you prefer. Cover.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Drop batter from spoon into deep fat fryer at 375 degrees.
Fry 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- You can substitute with a 1/2 cup of your favorite vegetable instead of fruit.