☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 chot water
2 Tbsprapid rise yeast
How to Make Amish Bread
- Combine the ingredients and mix in a mixer or by hand until the dough is ready, but not less then 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour in a bowl, put the dough in it and let it rise for half an hour
- Cut the dough in half, make two balls and put in two medium sized cast iron skillets after sprinkling some flour in them.
- Make some nice small cuts on top and let sit for 10 minutes
- Brush an egg and sprinkle some salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400F.