Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 coatmeal, quick, uncooked
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 cgranulated sugar
1 coil, canola, sunflower or vegetable
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 czucchini, shredded
1/2 craisins or chocolate chips
How to Make Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Stir until everything is blended.
- Add oatmeal and zucchini to egg mixture and combine.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add to egg mixture and mix just until all flour is incorporated.
- Stir in either raisins or chocolate chips, according to preference.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on rack 10 minutes before serving.