Trail Mix Muffins
Kathey Jo Hickey-Van Otten
2 csifted flour of choice
1 cgranulated sugar
1 tspsea salt or kosher
1 tspbaking powder
1 Tbspalmond extract
1 1/2 csoy milk-original not sweeten
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
1 1/2 ctrail mix-with m&m's, different kinds of nuts, whatever kind you like
How to Make Trail Mix Muffins
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, add the salt, baking powder, mix it all together. Add the sugar and mix it with the flour mixture.
- Add the olive oil, 2 beaten eggs and mix it with the dry ingredients.
- Add the soy milk and mix it very well. Once you do that, add the trail mix and mix it extremely well. It should be like a cake batter, perhaps a little thicker.
- Spray the muffin tin with pam and pour the mixture into each cup a little more than half full. It should make 21 muffins, so you will need two tins. Place in preheated oven at 350 degrees for thirty minutes or until done.
- Serve nice and warm with butter and homemade jelly..Terrific!!!!