Sweet Onion Muffins
How to Make Sweet Onion Muffins
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl,beat eggs, onions, and butter until blended.
- stir into dry ingredients, just untilmoistened.
- Fold in bacon chips or bits.
- Fill greased or paper lined minature muffincups three-fourths the way full.
- Cool for 5 minutes, before removing frompans to wire rack.
- This recipe makes 3 dozen muffins. And if you are using regular size muffin cups, bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- There you have your first batch of Mini-Sweet Onion Muffins. These are great for snacks, though we love them with a good ole` pot of beans.They taste good warm or cold. Eat & Enjoy~