1/2 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 tspapple cider vinegar
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1/2 cthick strawberry jam
1 cpowdered sugar
1 Tbspmilk, or more as needed
How to Make Strawberry Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray 4 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Whisk together, milk, vinegar and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stir until soft dough forms.
- On floured surface roll dough into rectangle 10" by 6". Spread the jam over the entire surface.
- Carefully, roll the dough, starting with the short side.
- Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces, drop in muffin cups.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes.
- Stir together milk and powdered sugar.
- Frost the roll after cooling slightly.