Strawberry Ambrosia Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 pkg(10 oz) frozen sliced strawberries
1-1/2 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
2/3 cflaked coconut
How to Make Strawberry Ambrosia Muffins
- Beat eggs until light. Blend in oil, sugar, and strawberries.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in strawberry mixture and coconut just until moistened.
- Spoon into muffin cups with paper liners, about 3/4 full.
- Bale at 400F for 20-25 minutes. Remove from pans. Serve warm.