Squash & Zucchini Muffins - Baby Food Style
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 jar(s)
- baby food - squash & zucchini
How to Make Squash & Zucchini Muffins - Baby Food Style
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease muffin tins.
- 2Melt together butter and sugar in microwave. Combine all other ingredients and add in the melted butter/sugar mix. Mix well.
- 3Pour into muffin pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon & sugar. Bake for 23-25 minutes.
- 4(I brushed the top of my warm muffins with melted butter, as well)