Sour Cream Cheese Puffs
I once made them for a rehearsal dinner and they were gone in no time. They are also great for a football party. I usually doubled the batch.
Recipe is from my Aug/Sept 2009 Taste of Home magazine.
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped sweet red peppe
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp
- dill weed
- 1/4 tsp
- tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 c
- minced fresh cilantro ( i don't use )
How to Make Sour Cream Cheese Puffs
- 1In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, red pepper, onion, lemon juice, dill and pepper until blended.
- 2Cut each biscuit in half horizontally; press into greased miniature muffin cups. Place a rounded tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture in each cup.
- 3Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm.