Smoke-N Chipotle Cornbread
How to Make Smoke-N Chipotle Cornbread
- Mix Corn muffin mix, eggs, creamed corn and milk. Fold in cheese.
- Grease or spray 2 8x8 pans. I use the 10x6 brownie pans with the dividers.
- Divide the batter between the two pans.
- Dice up 4 tablespoons of canned Chipotles in Adobo sauce
- Sprinkle the chopped chipotle evenly over the mix to make sure each piece will get some. If you use the brownie pans with the dividers center the chipotle on each one.
- Bake 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.