Smoke-N Chipotle Cornbread
How to Make Smoke-N Chipotle Cornbread
- 1Mix Corn muffin mix, eggs, creamed corn and milk. Fold in cheese.
- 2Grease or spray 2 8x8 pans. I use the 10x6 brownie pans with the dividers.
- 3Divide the batter between the two pans.
- 4Dice up 4 tablespoons of canned Chipotles in Adobo sauce
- 5Sprinkle the chopped chipotle evenly over the mix to make sure each piece will get some. If you use the brownie pans with the dividers center the chipotle on each one.
- 6Bake 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.