How to Make Simple Pumpkin Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large bowl put cake mix. Stir lightly with fork to make sure there are no big lumps. Add canned pumpkin and mix til no dry mix is left. Add water a little at a time. Til batter is the correct muffin consistency. (Could need more or less depending on how much liquid is in the pumpkin you purchase)
- 3Line 12 EX Lg Muffin tins with papers or spray lightly with Pam. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake 15 to 20 min til muffin is solid and lightly browned.
- 4This will make 12 ex large muffins or 24 regular muffins or 48 mini muffins. They make great additions to your child's packed lunch.
- 5Remove from muffin pan and let cool. Wrap and keep in dry place til all gone.