How to Make Simple Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl put cake mix. Stir lightly with fork to make sure there are no big lumps. Add canned pumpkin and mix til no dry mix is left. Add water a little at a time. Til batter is the correct muffin consistency. (Could need more or less depending on how much liquid is in the pumpkin you purchase)
- Line 12 EX Lg Muffin tins with papers or spray lightly with Pam. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake 15 to 20 min til muffin is solid and lightly browned.
- This will make 12 ex large muffins or 24 regular muffins or 48 mini muffins. They make great additions to your child's packed lunch.
- Remove from muffin pan and let cool. Wrap and keep in dry place til all gone.