Semi-Homemade!! Blueberry Muffins with Pecans
CONSTANCE CORBIN DOWNING
How to Make Semi-Homemade!! Blueberry Muffins with Pecans
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray 6 medium muffin cups w/ no-stick spray or line w/ paper baking cup liners.
- 2Combine muffin mix and milk with pecans & stir until moisted. OK to have small lumps.
- 3Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 minutes - 14 minutes.
- 4Note: above 3000 feet altitude add 2 Tablespoons flour to mixture.
Note: For mini-muffins same as 1, 2, but bake 8 to 10 to 12 minutes.
- 5Calories 212.75 per muffin