Refrigerator Raisin Bran Muffins: Grandma's
This batter keeps well in the refrigerator for more than 2 weeks. One recipe makes 3 or more batches of 12 muffins.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- (10 ounces) raisin bran cereal
- 5 c
- 5 tsp
- baking soda
- 2 tsp
- 3 c
- 1 qt
- buttermilk (i keep powdered buttermilk on hand and mix up what i need for baking rather than buy buttermilk for every recipe)
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- eggs, beaten
How to Make Refrigerator Raisin Bran Muffins: Grandma's
- 1Mix all ingredients together until moistened. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Batter keeps well for up to 2 weeks.
- 2When ready to bake fill paper lined muffin pan cups 3/4 full of batter and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Return un-used batter to refrigerator. Serve hot with butter.
- 3Note: You can have fresh muffins for 2 or 3 days in a row with this batter. Or keep the unused batter for up to 2 weeks before using.