1/2 csorghum flour
1/2 cbrown rice flour
1/2 cwhite rice flour
1/4 ctapioca flour-starch
!/2 tspx-gum or g-gum
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspcinnamon, ground
1/2 tspginger powder
1/2 tspnutmeg ground
1/2 tspallspice, ground
NOW ALL THE WET INGREDIENTS ,PLUS BROWN SUGAR.
!/4 cgrape oil
1 can(s)15 oz.pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix.
1/2-3/4 crice milk, you may use can or reg milk
1 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
OTHER ITEMS YOU CAN ADD,DATES-NUTS-CHOCLATE CHIPS.
How to Make PUMPKIN MUFFINS "GLUTEN FREE"
- I get all my ingredients out,including the to be room tempt.I sift all my dry ingredients together,except brown sugar. mix well.
- now for the wet ingredients, oil,eggs,half of milk.
add brown sugar,mix well now I add my pumpkin.
if more milk needed add it.
this mix is not thin ,remember it is muffins.
- Now I use about 2/3 full for each muffin.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar on top.
Bake at 350 for apx 30-35 minutes.
Do the tooth pick test...
- GLUTEN FREE FLOUR MIX...#1
2 CUPS ALMOND FLOUR
2 CUPS WHITE RICE FLOUR
!/3 CUP POTATO "STARCH"
2/3 CUPS TAPIOCA FLOUR.
- GLUTEN FREE FLOUR MIX # 2
2 CUPS BROWN RICE FLOUR
1 CUP WHITE RICE FLOUR
1 CUP SWEET WHITE RICE FLOUR
!/3 CUP POTATO STARCH
2/3 CUP TAPIOCA FLOUR.
- THESE ARE TWO OF MY FLOUR MIXES I USE...
I MIX A LARGE CONTAINER SO I DON'T NEED TO DO THIS EACH TIME
HOPE YOU ENJOY..YOU HAVE # 3 WITH RECIPE.
YOU CAN USE ANY OF THESE FLOUR MIXES WITH THIS RECIPE. JUST MAKE SURE OF FLOUR AMOUNT FOR THE RECIPE. 1 AND 3/4 CUPS TOTAL.