Pumpkin Bread using Mama T's Quick Bread Mix
Or add 3 cups of the quick bread mix to a quart size jar, along with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon & mix. Place a decorative label and give it as a hostess gift along with a can of pumpkin or fresh roasted pumpkin. Along with the recipe. Makes great gifts either as a prepared mix or the bread itself!
3 cmama t's quick bread mix (recipe in my recipe box)
1/4 cvegetable oil
1 ccanned pumpkin or fresh pumpkin
1/2 cchopped walnuts (optional)
1.2 craisins (optional)
How to Make Pumpkin Bread using Mama T's Quick Bread Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 8x4 inch bread pans.
- In a medium bowl, mix cinnamon into the quick bread mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix together water, vegetable oil, eggs, & pumpkin.
Add dry mixture to pumpkin mixture.
- with a wooden spoon, fold in chopped walnuts & raisins if using.
- Spoon mixture evenly into two bread pans & bake @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, then turn bread out onto wire rack and allow to cool completely. Or slice while warm and enjoy with melted butter!