Orange Raisin Muffins
Much easier than I thought and as you can see, they are very pretty.
I liked them with and without the raisins. My husband thought they needed to be a little swee
1 mediumnavel orange
1/2 corange juice, fresh
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Orange Raisin Muffins
- SEE NEW NOTE ABOVE ABOUT THE PEEL....peel orange and place peel in a blender or food processor. Separate orange into segments; place in blender. Add orange juice; cover and process until well blended.
- Add butter and egg.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the orange mixture into dry mixture just until moistened. Fold in raisins.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400* for 15-20 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.