Orange Raisin Muffins
Much easier than I thought and as you can see, they are very pretty.
I liked them with and without the raisins. My husband thought they needed to be a little swee
How to Make Orange Raisin Muffins
- 1SEE NEW NOTE ABOVE ABOUT THE PEEL....peel orange and place peel in a blender or food processor. Separate orange into segments; place in blender. Add orange juice; cover and process until well blended.
- 2Add butter and egg.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4Stir the orange mixture into dry mixture just until moistened. Fold in raisins.
- 5Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 6Bake at 400* for 15-20 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.