Oatmeal Fruit Muffin (no flour) 127 Calories each.
2 1/2 coats, regular (not instant)
1 cgreek yogurt, plain, fat free
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
3/4 cstrawberries, chopped/sliced
How to Make Oatmeal Fruit Muffin (no flour) 127 Calories each.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners, (or just use a silicone muffin pan). Or spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
*Note The paper liners don’t work well when baking without flour.
- Mix all of the ingredients (except fruit) until moistened, don't over stir.
*if using apples or peaches add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or allspice.
- Fold in fruits. I used blueberries and strawberries but you could use any that appeal to you. Just make sure you have a total of 1 1/2 cups fruit.
- Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Store cooled muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator.