Oatmeal Fruit Muffin (no flour) 127 Calories each.
- 2 1/2 c
- oats, regular (not instant)
- 1 c
- greek yogurt, plain, fat free
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
- strawberries, chopped/sliced
How to Make Oatmeal Fruit Muffin (no flour) 127 Calories each.
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners, (or just use a silicone muffin pan). Or spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
*Note The paper liners don’t work well when baking without flour.
- 2Mix all of the ingredients (except fruit) until moistened, don't over stir.
*if using apples or peaches add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or allspice.
- 3Fold in fruits. I used blueberries and strawberries but you could use any that appeal to you. Just make sure you have a total of 1 1/2 cups fruit.
- 4Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Store cooled muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator.