Mini Pizzas at Midnight
- 6 slice
- english muffin halves.(3 whole muffins total)
- 12 Tbsp
- pizza sauce, i like classico or make your own
- 4 oz
- meat like sliced ham, beef sticks, pepperoni, cooked hamburger, cooked chicken
- 6 tsp
- parmesan cheese
- 6 Tbsp
- shredded cheese like mozzarella, colby, cheddar, jack, pizza blend, mexican blend
- 6 Tbsp
- chopped veggies like bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, jalapenos
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt
How to Make Mini Pizzas at Midnight
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small dish, melt the butter in the microwave till just melted and add garlic salt, stir and set aside.
- 2Cut or pull apart English Muffins into 2 halves. On the bottom of each side, spread a thin layer of the butter and garlic salt mixture with a kitchen brush or you can combine the butter and garlic salt without melting and smear the mixture on with a knife. Place this side (butter side) down on a baking/cookie sheet. Do this to all 6 halves.
- 3Place 2 Tbsp of the pizza sauce on each half and spread sauce to an even layer. Top with meats of your choice, veggies of your choice and top with a small sprinkle of shredded cheese with a final topping (a shake or so) of Parmesan Cheese.
- 4Place into the oven and bake for approx 10-15 min, until cheese has melted and muffin is slightly crunchy. Let stand 2 min before serving.