Mater's Crananaberry Muffins
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Mater's Crananaberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix sugars with oil, eggs, mashed bananas and vanilla. Stir till mixed well. Use a mixer if you like.
- Stir in dry ingredients. When all mixed up, add milk. Stir in well.
- Add cranberries, mix well.
- Pour into loaf pan, bake 45-60 minutes. If using muffin pan, bake 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- **for other flavors, omit craisins, add handful of oatmeal, or chocolate chips, nuts or other fruits.