Low Carb Muffin in a Minute (Better known as MIMs)
They make a nice quick breakfast bread. Because they are microwaveable.
I like mine with a little bit of peanut butter.
- 1/4 c
- golden flax meal
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 pkg
- ideal sweetener (or 1 packet of splenda)
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp
How to Make Low Carb Muffin in a Minute (Better known as MIMs)
- 1Spray a coffee cup with non stick spray. (this is an absolute must!!)
- 2Mix all of the ingredients and spoon into the coffee cup.
- 3Microwave approximately 2 minutes. It is done when top springs back at a light touch or a toothpick inserted into the center comes out dry.
- 4Let sit for two minutes, then remove from cup and slice in 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices. I like thinner slices. So, you will get anywhere from 4 to 6 slices.
- 5VARIATIONS: Leave out the cinnamon and add a dash of salt. Use like an english muffin. (make a sandwich with a piece of ham, bacon or sausage and an egg)
Add a tablespoon of cocoa powder and a teaspoon of vanilla extract instead of the cinnamon.
Add a dash of garlic powder and black pepper instead of the cinnamon, Use to make a little sandwich with mayo, mustard, and your choice of meat.