Low Carb Minute Muffin
How to Make Low Carb Minute Muffin
- 1Mix dry ingredients in a coffee mug or small bowl (I use a salsa bowl)
- 2In a separate bowl, beat egg, add S.F. syrup and butter. Mix well. (Can use 1 tsp flavored extract and 1 pkt of splenda or stevia in place of s.f. syrup).
- 3Add the egg mixture into the dry mix and blend well.
- 4Microwave for 1 minute and remove from mug or bowl immediately. (Can eat with butter, sugar free maple syrup or mix 2 tbsp of cream cheese with 1 pkt of splenda and frost.)
- 5Note: Total calories: 210; total net carbs 1.5. Can replace cinnamon with cocoa for a chocolate muffin.