LOW CARB EASY EGG MUFFINS
6 slicebacon, cooked and diced
1/3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/2small onion, diced
·salt & pepper to taste
·fat free cooking spray
·medium size cup cake or muffin pan
How to Make LOW CARB EASY EGG MUFFINS
- Cook bacon in microwave with paper towels to help absorb the excessive grease. Cook until bacon is almost well done. Dice into small pieces, set aside
- In a small non-stick skillet spray with fat FREE cooking spray and saute' your onions until they are soft, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs, bacon, cheese, onion, water, and salt & pepper
- Spray cup cake /muffin pan with fat FREE spray , spoon in the mixture evenly into all 6 compartments.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. ENJOY!!!
- Save some cheddar cheese to melt on top of the muffin before they are completely done.