LOW CARB EASY EGG MUFFINS
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked and diced
- 1/3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- small onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- salt & pepper to taste
- fat free cooking spray
- medium size cup cake or muffin pan
How to Make LOW CARB EASY EGG MUFFINS
- 1Cook bacon in microwave with paper towels to help absorb the excessive grease. Cook until bacon is almost well done. Dice into small pieces, set aside
- 2In a small non-stick skillet spray with fat FREE cooking spray and saute' your onions until they are soft, set aside.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs, bacon, cheese, onion, water, and salt & pepper
- 4Spray cup cake /muffin pan with fat FREE spray , spoon in the mixture evenly into all 6 compartments.
- 5preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. ENJOY!!!
- 6Save some cheddar cheese to melt on top of the muffin before they are completely done.