Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins
1 stickmargarine or butter
1 1/4 csugar
2 cfresh or frozen blueberries
2 tspbaking powder
sprinklesugar cinnamon mixture
How to Make Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- grease or use muffin papers in 12 small muffin tin or 6 jumbo .
- Cream margarine or butter with sugar. Add eggs and beat.
- sift dry ingredients; add sifted mixture alternating with milk to creamed sugar/margarine and egg mixture.
- fold in blueberries.
- fill muffin tins 3/4 full, and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until dry to touch and pick comes out clean ,not sticky.
- Since I have become a diabetic I still make these muffins with splenda instead of sugar and they are just as delicious!