Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins
How to Make Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2grease or use muffin papers in 12 small muffin tin or 6 jumbo .
- 3Cream margarine or butter with sugar. Add eggs and beat.
- 4sift dry ingredients; add sifted mixture alternating with milk to creamed sugar/margarine and egg mixture.
- 5fold in blueberries.
- 6fill muffin tins 3/4 full, and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 7Bake 30 minutes or until dry to touch and pick comes out clean ,not sticky.
- 8Since I have become a diabetic I still make these muffins with splenda instead of sugar and they are just as delicious!