JAZZED-UP JIFFY MUFFINS
1/3 cwhole or 2% milk
1/8 tsplouisiana cajun seasoning
1 boxjiffy corn muffin mix
1 1/2 Tbspfresh chives
2 Tbspreal smoked bacon bits
1/3 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/3 cshredded parmesan cheese
·softened butter for serving
How to Make JAZZED-UP JIFFY MUFFINS
- In a medium bowl, stir/whisk together egg, milk and Louisiana Cajun Seasoning until well combined.
- Add cornmeal mix; stir just until most larger lumps disappear. Let batter rest for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Add chives, bacon bits and both cheese; stir until just combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling each about 3/4 to almost full.
- Bake on center rack at 400 degrees F for 15 to 16 minutes.