☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- pkgs cornbread muffin mix, i used jiffy
- 2/3 c
- 2 large
- beaten eggs
- 12 slice
- maple flavored bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 Tbsp
- real maple syrup
How to Make Cheesy-bacon corn bread mini's
- 1Heat oven to 375. Place 21 paper muffin cups into mini muffin pan.Spray muffin cups lightly w/ cooking spray.
- 2In lg bowl, whisk together the cornbread muffin mix and buttermilk. Beat in eggs. Stir in bacon, cheese and maple syrup.
- 3Fill muffin cups 2/3 way full. Bake 10 mins or until light golden brown.