2 boxjiffy cornbread mix
1 pkg(10 oz) broccoli, chopped (thawed but not drained)
1 mediumonion, chopped
12 ozcottage cheese
1 ccheddar cheese, grated
2 stickbutter (can use as little as one stick if you prefer)
How to Make Broccoli Cornbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 13x9 inch pan (glass or metal) placed in oven. While butter is melting, mix other ingredients together.
- Remove pan from oven and pour batter into pan; spread evenly.
- Bake for at least 30 minutes. Depending on your oven, it can take up to 45 minutes. Cornbread is ready when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- -- Note: this cornbread is very moist, not grainy and coarse in texture like a lot of cornbreads. Don't let that fool you as to whether it's done or not. Do the toothpick test.