Bran Muffins with Cranberries
Michelle Bersani =^..^=
These came out so yummy (hubby said they taste like boston brown bread), I just wanted to share with everyone. Hope you like them :)
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- milk, 1%
- 1/2 c
- molasses (i used dark, but light is ok, also)
- egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 c
- bran flake cereal
- 1/2 c
- craisins (more if you prefer)
How to Make Bran Muffins with Cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In a separate medium bowl, mix milk, molasses, egg, and vegetable oil.
Mix in the bran cereal and craisins.
- 5Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Transfer to greased muffin pan.
- 6Bake 20 minutes preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.