Mr. Bill's BRAN MUFFINS
- 1 c
- 2 1/2 c
- 3 c
- 3 c
- bran (unprossesed)
- 4 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 Tbsp
- baking soda *
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- raisins or dates to taste
How to Make Mr. Bill's BRAN MUFFINS
- 11. Combine all but Soda, molasses and raisins. Mix well.
2. Dissolve Soda in 1/4 cup boiling water. Stir in molasses and raisins.
- 23.Grease and flour muffin tins.
4. Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- 35.Bake at 375* for 20-25 minutes
remove from pans onto cooling rack, while hot, brush tops with honey
Batter will keep in frig for 3 to 4 weeks, or make whole batch and freeze. Pop one in the microwave in the morning. freezes well. enjoy xoxo