Mr. Bill's BRAN MUFFINS
2 1/2 csugar
3 cbran (unprossesed)
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
2 Tbspbaking soda *
1 1/2 Tbspmolasses
·raisins or dates to taste
How to Make Mr. Bill's BRAN MUFFINS
- 1. Combine all but Soda, molasses and raisins. Mix well.
2. Dissolve Soda in 1/4 cup boiling water. Stir in molasses and raisins.
- 3.Grease and flour muffin tins.
4. Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- 5.Bake at 375* for 20-25 minutes
remove from pans onto cooling rack, while hot, brush tops with honey
Batter will keep in frig for 3 to 4 weeks, or make whole batch and freeze. Pop one in the microwave in the morning. freezes well. enjoy xoxo