Blueberry Pancake Muffins
How to Make Blueberry Pancake Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray
- 2Mix together pancake mix through water, until smooth
- 3Fold in zest and berries – try other fruits if desired
- 4Portion into a muffin tin that has been sprayed with non-stick spray
- 5If desired pat a pinch of old fashioned oats and a few chopped nuts on top of each muffin before baking.
- 6Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes, until tops have begun to brown and cake is fully cooked. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top if you like.
- 7Turn out muffins on to a rack to cool or serve warm.
- 8Will keep in an air tight container for a couple of days. If you put a sheet of paper towel in the container it will wick away any excess moisture from the fruit.