Blueberry Lemon Muffins
1 cfresh or frozen blueberries, thawed rinsed and dried
2 cflour (plus an extra 2 t. )
3 tspbaking powder
3/4 cbaking splenda or granulated sugar
·zest of 1 lemon (roughly 2 t.)
1/4 cvegetable oil
1 1/4 cmilk
How to Make Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Either line muffin tin with paper cups or spray tin with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine blueberries and 2 T. flour; toss until coated. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and Splenda (or sugar); stir with a fork until well blended. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg, oil and milk together. Add to flour mixture and stir just until moistened. Fold in berries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.