Betty's Cheesy Ham & Pineapple Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2 1/2 cup flour
·1 tablespoon baking powder
·1 cup chopped ham (diced small-ish)
·1/2 cup grated cheese (i like tasty)
·1 tablespoon super fine (caster) sugar
·2 teaspoons italian herb mix
·1 1/4 cup milk
·3 tablespoons butter, melted
·14 ounce (440 g) tin crushed pineapple, very well drained
How to Make Betty's Cheesy Ham & Pineapple Muffins
- Pre-heat oven to 375oF/180oC and line a 12 muffin tray with liners.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together in to a large bowl. Add the ham, cheese, herbs and sugar and stir to mix. Make a well in the centre.
- In a jug, combine the milk, eggs and melted butter. Whisk with a fork. Pour into the "well" and fold through with the well drained crushed pineapple.
- Fold though gently until JUST incorporated but still lumpy (no flour visible but not smooth). Carefully drop spoonfuls of batter into the muffin cases so they are just over 1/2 filled.
- Pop the tray in the pre heated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked (they should be golden and firm to the touch when pressed with your finger)
- Cool in the tray for 10 minutes, remove and cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!