Best Blueberry Muffins
1 3/4 csugar
8 tspbaking powder
1 ccooking oil
1 1/2 cmilk
1 tspalmond extract
4 cfrozen or fresh blueberries (preferrably wymans frozen)
1/3 csugar, more or less for muffin tops
How to Make Best Blueberry Muffins
- Mix all dry ingredients together with whisk. Mix well. Mixture will be"heavier" to whisk when it is mixed well.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Add oil, milk, lightly beaten eggs and almond extract. Carefully mix until all is just moistened. DON'T overstir.
- Fold in the bluberries. then scoop into muffin tins with cup liners. Either 24 regular size or 12 Texas Style.
- Top each muffin with sugar just before putting in to bake. As desired. I use agenerous amount and the result is great muffin tops.
- Place in preheated 375* oven for 35 min. or until golden brown. Oven times may vary.
- Remove from oven and let cool(if you can)10 minutes, then remove from pans and enjoy!