Audrey's Banana Muffins
I needed to use overly ripe bananas & could not find my recipe, so just tried to toss things together. I'm not good at baking and always use a recipe exactly as it is without making any changes at all!
I was hoping to use up some sour cream or Greek yogurt along with the bananas, but all I had was cottage cheese and our store was closed for the evening! I am amazed at the result! Enjoy :)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cmashed bananas (about 2 med-lg)
1/4 cbutter softened to room temperature
1/2 ccottage cheese
1 1/2 call-purpose white flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 pinchof cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ground cloves
How to Make Audrey's Banana Muffins
- Combine the mashed up banana, sugar, cottage cheese, eggs, and butter/oil and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda, salt and spices.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Only mix until combined.
- Spoon into muffin tins either lined with muffin cups or which have been greased. (I prefer muffin cups).
- Bake at 325° for 22 – 25 minutes. Makes 12 muffins