Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins
- 2 c
- shredded zucchini
- 1 c
- shredded apples (i used honey crisp)
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 3/4 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 2/3 c
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- optional-craisens, chocolate chips, nuts of choice, raisins, autumn sugar etc.
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350
Mix wet ingredients = sugar, vanilla, eggs and oil (I used a fork)
- 2In separate bowl measure dry ingredients = baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and flour
(you could add salt but I do not cook or bake with salt if you did add I would not add over a 1/2 tsp) I used a fork to mix this all in as well.
- 3fold in shredded apple and zucchini
- 4Use a 12 cup cake pan and an ice cream scoop to make all even sizes.
put in paper liners
spray liners with PAM or they stick
bake for 25 mins at 350
test by pushing on tops, they should hold shape and not sink in when done.