AMAZING MUFFIN CUPS
- 3 c
- frozen hash browns, thawed
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- links johnsonville original breakfast sausage
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- red bell pepper, chopped
- chopped fresh chives or green onions
How to Make AMAZING MUFFIN CUPS
- 1In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, butter, salt and pepper. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of 12 greased muffin cups.
- 2Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Divide sausage among muffin cups.
- 4Combine the eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with chives or green onions. Bake in the 400-degree oven for 13-15 minutes, or until set.
- 5NOTE: You may double this recipe to make Jumbo Breakfast Muffin Cups. Use 6 greased jumbo muffin cups and bake hash browns in cups for 12 minutes, and bake the filled cups for 22-24 minutes or until set.