Warm Lentil Salad
- splash of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium
- red onion,finely chopped
- 200 g
- turkey rashers,roughly chopped
- 200 g
- punnet cherry tomatoes,halved
- 2 clove
- fat garlic,finely sliced
- ml cumin seeds,ground
- ml balsamic viniger
- ml olive oil
- 1 can(s)
- lentils in tomato puree and brine, partially drained
- 400 g
- black pepper,feta cheese cubed
How to Make Warm Lentil Salad
- 1heat oil in heavy bottomed pan and gently saute onion and turkey rashers until cooked.
- 2pour on dressing ingredients and halved tomatoes and cook briefly,shaking the pan to keep the ingredients loose.
- 3toss in the lentils and feta cheese and re-heat and serve immediately.
- 4there's no need to add salt and pepper as these are taken care off from the contents of the lentils,turkey and feta cheese.