THE "I'M STUFFED" BURGER :)
- pepperidge farm deli flat (soft honey wheat) sandwiches
- 2 lb
- ground chuck
- 8 slice
- swiss cheese
- 2 c
- lettuce (your preference)
- 1/3 medium
- red onion
- 1 large
- 2 tsp
- 2 tsp
- 3 clove
- roasted garlic
- 1/2 c
- best quality mayo
- 1/4 c
- dijon mustard
- plastic bag
- aluminum foil
- 1 dash(es)
- olive oil
DRESS YOUR BURGER :)
MAKE THE MAYO!!
How to Make THE "I'M STUFFED" BURGER :)
- 1before starting on the YUMMY burger, take garlic cloves, wrap in aluminum foil and drizzle a little bit of olive oil over them. heat @ 400 for about 30 minutes. take out to cool.
- 2once cooled, squeeze the shell of the garlic to pop it out and smash, & mix. set aside.
- 3prep----> grill should be lit to a medium - high heat.
- 4wash poblanos. place on a baking sheet under broiler (keep door open) and watch until browned. take out, place in plastic bag, tie closed, and set aside.
- 5wash lettuce onion and tomatoes. dry and slice them for later. set in fridge.
- 6place meat into a large bowl. add 1 tbspn salt & pepper. also add worchershire and mix. flatten patties about 1/2 in. thick. set on plate.
- 7place 2 slices of cheese in between 2 beef patties (you may have to fold them to fit). pinch outside rim of burger closed to seal cheese inside. season outsides of burgers with leftover salt & pepper. set to side.
- 8once the poblanos are cooled, take out of bag & cut each into halves (making 4). remove seeds and stem set to side.
- 9throw burgers on grill. direct heat (over flame) to seal the beef closed so the cheese won't ooze out. then place on indirect heat and close. make sure to check on them. when the grease starts to drip, they're done. (15-20 min.)
- 10throw flat buns on the indirect heat until crisp--- it wont take long! add burger, lettuce, onion, tomatoe, poblano, mustard & mayonaise sauce.
- 11enjoy this DELISH DISH! THANX