Rose Mary's Tomato Cheese Bread Squares
Rose Mary Mogan
2 can(s)refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
2 mediumtomatoes, sliced thinly
1/3 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cfinely shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cfinely shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 tsporegano or italian seasoning
ROSE MARY'S TOMATO CHEESE BREAD SQUARES
How to Make Rose Mary's Tomato Cheese Bread Squares
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray bottom of a jelly roll size pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Separate dough and spread out onto pan. Pinch seams together until dough covers bottom of entire pan.
- Place in preheated 375 degree oven. Or bake according to package directions, usually about 12 to 13 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Then place tomato slices evenly over cooled crescent crust, and sprinkle tomato slices lightly with oregano. Then sprinkle each cheese evenly over tomato slices, and sprinkle with additional oregano.
- Return pan to oven for 5 to 7 minutes or just until cheese melts. Remove from oven and cut into squares with pizza cutter and serve immediately.