Rose Mary's Tomato Cheese Bread Squares
Rose Mary Mogan
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 medium
- tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1/3 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c
- finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp
- oregano or italian seasoning
ROSE MARY'S TOMATO CHEESE BREAD SQUARES
How to Make Rose Mary's Tomato Cheese Bread Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray bottom of a jelly roll size pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 2Separate dough and spread out onto pan. Pinch seams together until dough covers bottom of entire pan.
- 3Place in preheated 375 degree oven. Or bake according to package directions, usually about 12 to 13 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 4Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 5Then place tomato slices evenly over cooled crescent crust, and sprinkle tomato slices lightly with oregano. Then sprinkle each cheese evenly over tomato slices, and sprinkle with additional oregano.
- 6Return pan to oven for 5 to 7 minutes or just until cheese melts. Remove from oven and cut into squares with pizza cutter and serve immediately.