Naan Pizza Rolls
1 pkg(2 to a pkg) naan flatbreads
1/2 cpizza sauce, divided
1/2 cchopped summer sausage or smoked sausage
1/4 C cshredded swiss cheese
1/ cshredded parmesan cheese, divided
1/4 cdiced green onions
1/4 cwell-drained roasted red peppers, diced
1/4 tspbrushetta seasoning or italian seasoning
How to Make Naan Pizza Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Warm naan slightly in microwave to soften.
- Place naan, flat side up, on work surface.
- Spread naan with half of the pizza sauce, saving the rest for topping the rolls.
- Sprinkle each naan with sausage, then swiss cheese and half of the parmesan, saving the rest of the parmesan for topping.
- Top with the green onions and peppers.
- Roll each naan up jelly-roll style and the cut each naan into three pieces. Place each pinwheel roll into a muffin cup.
- Top each roll with a little remaining sauce and then a sprinkle of the remaining parmesan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8-12 minutes, until golden on top. Remove and let the rolls cool 5 minutes then remove to serving plate.