Garlic Beer Bread
3 cbaking mix (such as bisquick)
1/2 Tbspgarlic salt
1/2 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspdried parsley flakes
12 ozbeer (cold or room temp)
3 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Garlic Beer Bread
- Combine all dry ingredients together in bowl and mix well.
- Add beer (I used it cold, right from the fridge) and mix well with a wooden spoon. The dough will be “tacky” or “sticky”.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan or 2 qt round casserole dish.
- Brush melted butter over the top of the dough.
- Place immediately into a preheated 375 F deg oven and bake for 50 minutes or until lightly golden brown.