GARDEN FRESH HERB SCONES
2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1/3 colive oil, extra virgin
2 tsplime juice
1/2 tspminced garlic
2 Tbspgreen onion finely minced
1 Tbspfresh basil
1 tspmint or oregano
How to Make GARDEN FRESH HERB SCONES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk buttermilk, olive oil, egg, lime juice, garlic and freshly minced herbs.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine just until mixed.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and kneed about 10 times.
- Divide dough into 2 small balls flatten each ball to about1 inch thick.
- Cut each circle into 6 wedges. Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until done. Serve warm