Foccacia With Herbs & Cheese(Easy)
- loaves frozen white bread dough (you may also use whole wheat)
- olive oil
- olive oil
- mccormicks italian seasoning
- sargento's finely shreeded cheese
- sea salt and pepper (only if desired)
RAISE FROZEN DOUGH
How to Make Foccacia With Herbs & Cheese(Easy)
- 2DOUGH: I did not include raise time in the prep. I put the two frozen loaves in a glass bowl and smear each loaf with olive oil. Cover with plastic wrap and a heavy towel. I put my bowl in a pot just a little larger and put hot water in bottom of pot just enough to warm up the bowl at this point the bowl is in the pot covered with plastic wrap, heavy towel and I put a lid on it and place in the oven (not turned on of course)and let raise. It does take 6 to 8 hours since it's frozen, so you can go to work.
- 3Punch down lightly coat pan with olive oil and start kneading two loaves together with pressing fingers on dough to make it spread to each end of the pan.You may have to pinch two loaves together. Put a drizzle of olive oil if necessary on top and spread over dough, lightly coat with italian seasoning and then lightly spread a little cheese on top. Bake 375, 20 minutes may take 30 ovens vary, should be lightly browned on bottom not burnt .