Flatbread - Gluten Free
- cut in long pieces & dip in Olive Oil with fresh herbs
- only limit is your imagination
- 1 c
- brown rice flour - gluten free
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- xanthun gum
- 1/8 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
How to Make Flatbread - Gluten Free
- 1Mix all dry ingredients in medium size bowl.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 350 deg F.
- 3Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl.
Then, add to bowl of dry ingredients and combine.
- 4Grease & flour [ with GF flour ] either 2 square pans 8 inches or 1 pan 13 x 9.
Spoon batter into pan [s].
Spread with back of spoon if very sticky.
- 5Bake at 350 deg. F for 15 min. or it pulls away from sides of pan.
--used for supper, putting melted butter, Parmesan cheese and herbs .. grilled under broiler til just bubbly
--then, used to make a Breakfast sandwich the next morning
* have no idea where I found this or would give proper credit !