Cheese and Rosemary Breadsticks
Giada De Laurentiis
Photo by: Food network
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c
- gruyere cheese
- 1 tsp
- fresh rosemary
- 11 oz
- breadstick dough, refrigerated (like pillsbury)
- sea salt finely ground, to taste (optional)
How to Make Cheese and Rosemary Breadsticks
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with silicone baking sheets or parchment paper.
- 3In a food processor, chop the Parmesan, Gruyere, and rosemary together just until coarsely chopped. Set the cheese mixture aside.
- 4Separate the dough strips. Using a pizza cutter or a large, sharp knife, cut each dough strip in half lengthwise to form thin strips. Working with one dough strip at a time, coat each strip with the cheese mixture, pressing very gently. Twist each cheese covered dough strip and place onto prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- 5Bake until breadsticks are golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. Transfer warm breadsticks to a basket and serve.