- 1 large
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 oz
- low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- shredded mozzarella, for topping
How to Make Cauliflower Pizza
- 1Chop cauliflower into chunks and microwave for 5 minutes, until soft.
- 2Cool and put softened cauliflower in a food processor or blender; process until cauliflower reaches the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- 3In a medium bowl, stir mashed cauliflower with eggs, cheese, & seasonings until well-mixed.
- 4Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray; spread mixture on pan, about 1/2-inch thick.
- 5Bake at 450°F for 20-25 minutes, until browned.