2 clovegarlic, minced
2 largeeggs, lightly beaten
4 ozlow-fat mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsponion powder
·salt and pepper, to taste
·shredded mozzarella, for topping
How to Make Cauliflower Pizza
- Chop cauliflower into chunks and microwave for 5 minutes, until soft.
- Cool and put softened cauliflower in a food processor or blender; process until cauliflower reaches the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- In a medium bowl, stir mashed cauliflower with eggs, cheese, & seasonings until well-mixed.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray; spread mixture on pan, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Bake at 450°F for 20-25 minutes, until browned.