Bread Machine Pizza Dough White Whole Wheat
- 1 3/4 c
- water, ice cold
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 c
- bread flour
- 3 c
- white whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- italian herb mixture
- 1 tsp
- instant yeast
- 1 3/4 tsp
- olive oil for coating
How to Make Bread Machine Pizza Dough White Whole Wheat
- 1Add water to bread machine.
- 2Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 3Add bread flour and one cup of the white whole wheat flour.
- 4Sprinkle garlic powder and italian herbs over top of flour in bread machine.
- 5Add remaining white whole wheat flour.
- 6Run bread machine on dough setting.
- 7When dough is finished, removed to a floured board. Cut into six pieces and shape each piece into a ball. Coat each ball with olive oil and slip into a sandwich bag.
- 8Let dough rest in the refrigerator overnight or at least 12 hours.
- 9When you are ready to make pizza, remove desired amount of dough from refrigerator and let sit for one hour. Keep covered with a damp cloth to prevent drying out.
- 10Stretch dough out very thin before topping as you wish.