Bread Machine Pizza Dough White Whole Wheat
1 3/4 cwater, ice cold
1/4 colive oil
1 1/2 cbread flour
3 cwhite whole wheat flour
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspitalian herb mixture
1 tspinstant yeast
1 3/4 tspsalt
·olive oil for coating
How to Make Bread Machine Pizza Dough White Whole Wheat
- Add water to bread machine.
- Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Add bread flour and one cup of the white whole wheat flour.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and italian herbs over top of flour in bread machine.
- Add remaining white whole wheat flour.
- Run bread machine on dough setting.
- When dough is finished, removed to a floured board. Cut into six pieces and shape each piece into a ball. Coat each ball with olive oil and slip into a sandwich bag.
- Let dough rest in the refrigerator overnight or at least 12 hours.
- When you are ready to make pizza, remove desired amount of dough from refrigerator and let sit for one hour. Keep covered with a damp cloth to prevent drying out.
- Stretch dough out very thin before topping as you wish.