Vanilla cinnamon Monkey bread
How to Make Vanilla cinnamon Monkey bread
- spray or grease a flute pan pre heat oven 375
- mix melted butter, vanilla and syrup in a bowl set aside
- in another bowl mix brown sugar and cinnamon
- in the bottom of the flute pan pour half the butter mix then sprinkle the brown sugar mix.
- Place the biscuits in the pan layering them to form a ring.
Top with remaining syrup and brown sugar mixture.
- bake for 20 to 25 min. let cool for 1 min. in the pan then put on serving platter and enjoy.