TROPICAL SURPRISE BREAD IN MACHINE(SALLYE)
NOTE: PLACE IN BREAD MACHINE IN EXACT ORDER LISTED
1-1/8 clukewarm milk (105º-110º)
2 Tbspbutter, softened
3 cwhite bread flour
2 to 3 tspgranulated sugar
1-1/2 tspsea salt
1 cchopped dried fruit mix
1 pkgactive dry yeast (2 tsp)
How to Make TROPICAL SURPRISE BREAD IN MACHINE(SALLYE)
- NOTE: PLACE INGREDIENTS IN BREAD PAN IN EXACT ORDER LISTED ABOVE
1. You can make your own dried fruit mix if desired.
2. If you don't have a thermometer, test the milk on the inside of your wrist. It should be lukewarm (about the same temp as a baby's formula)
- Gently pour the warm milk into the bread pan.
Cut the butter into 4 pieces and add to the milk.
- Place flour, satt and dried fruit mix in a mixing bowl, and stir with wooden spoon to coat the fruit mix.
- Carefully pour the flour mixture into the bread pan, taking care to completely cover the liquid.
- Make a small depression in flour mixture and add yeast into the depression.
- Bake on basic, with medium crust.
Note: If you use 3 teaspoons of sugar, set the crust to light as the added sugar will result in a crisper crust.