TROPICAL SURPRISE BREAD IN MACHINE(SALLYE)
- 1-1/8 c
- lukewarm milk (105º-110º)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 3 c
- white bread flour
- 2 to 3 tsp
- granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 1 c
- chopped dried fruit mix
- 1 pkg
- active dry yeast (2 tsp)
NOTE: PLACE IN BREAD MACHINE IN EXACT ORDER LISTED
How to Make TROPICAL SURPRISE BREAD IN MACHINE(SALLYE)
- 1NOTE: PLACE INGREDIENTS IN BREAD PAN IN EXACT ORDER LISTED ABOVE
1. You can make your own dried fruit mix if desired.
2. If you don't have a thermometer, test the milk on the inside of your wrist. It should be lukewarm (about the same temp as a baby's formula)
- 2Gently pour the warm milk into the bread pan.
Cut the butter into 4 pieces and add to the milk.
- 3Place flour, satt and dried fruit mix in a mixing bowl, and stir with wooden spoon to coat the fruit mix.
- 4Carefully pour the flour mixture into the bread pan, taking care to completely cover the liquid.
- 5Make a small depression in flour mixture and add yeast into the depression.
- 6Bake on basic, with medium crust.
Note: If you use 3 teaspoons of sugar, set the crust to light as the added sugar will result in a crisper crust.