Sweet Vanilla Bread
How to Make Sweet Vanilla Bread
- 1Cream butter & sugar together.
- 2Then, add eggs & vanilla extract to the mixture. Stir well.
- 3Finally, stir in the flour & baking powder until mixture is completely smooth.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 5In a GREASED bread pan, pour the mixture in & bake for approx. 60-75 mins. (You can use a tooth pick or butter knife to determine readiness of bread)
- 6Leave bread in pan to cool for 10-15 mins then move to cooling rack or large plate. Let cool for at least another 5-10 mins. Enjoy!