8 ozrefrigerated crescent rolls
1/4 cbutter, room temperature
4 ozcream cheese
1/2 cdried cranberries
1/3 cpecans, chopped
1 tspalmond extract
1 Tbsporange zest
1/2 cpowdered sugar
2 Tbspwhipping cream
How to Make Orange-Cranberry Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together butter, egg, cream cheese, and almond extract.
- Spread out crescent rolls and seal perforations.
- Spread butter and cream cheese mixture onto crescent roll sheet.
- Sprinkle cranberries, chopped pecans, and orange zest on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up crescent dough into a log. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut roll into half inch circles and lay on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, combine powdered sugar and whipping cream. Spread or drizzle this on hot rolls when they come out the oven.